ARF Mission Statement-
American Relief Foundation is a service-driven non-profit organization dedicated to changing the lives of children and families in need or distress across America by providing assistance through donations and contributions from generous individuals, businesses , organizations and communities. As a registered 501(c)(3), we provide a direct avenue for tax-deductible charitable contributions to help children and families with transportation and other essential needs. We release videos on YouTube that display how your donation and our charity change the lives of American children and families.
Vision Statement: To provide children and families in need or distress with access to food, shelter, clothing, transportation, basic necessities, and better living conditions through charitable contributions enabling care-givers to provide support for their families
These are just some of the ways we help children and families:
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles to parents allowing them to obtain or maintain employment. Additionally, American Relief Foundation assists with the cost of necessary auto repairs.
- Offer assistance with the cost of house repairs necessary for ensuring a safe and livable environment for children.
- Help with food, shelter, clothing, transportation, bare necessities and more.
How you can help:
- Donate Your Car
- Donate Trucks & Boats
- Donations Other Than Vehicles
- Join our Facebook Page Types of Donations and Assistance:
- Individuels may volunteer their time or donate cars, trucks, recreational vehicles, campers, trailers, boats, motorcycles, airplanes, electronics, jewelry, household items, appliances, tools, real estate (houses, buildings, trailer homes, modular homes, land, time shares) and monetary contributions such as stocks, bonds, gift certificates, and checks.
- Businesses, Corporations, and Organizations can make charitable contributions of real estate (buildings, houses, modular homes, trailer homes, office trailer, land), trucks, cars, airplanes, boats, recreational vehicles, campers, trailers, construction vehicles-machinery and equipment, tools, building materials, electronics, use of their facilities and equipment for charitable events, gift certificates, coupons, vouchers, and other forms of monetary contributions. We thank you for your valuable time and greatly appreciate any and all donations and contributions that assist us in reaching our goal of helping children and families in need or distress.
- If you DO NOT see a Catagory Form for an Item you wish to Donate, Please Click This Link and fill out that Contact Form and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.